Staying warm should be one of the last things you have to worry about. We can help ensure you stay comfortable when it matters the most. Whether you need a repair or want to upgrade to a more energy-efficient unit, we can help.
- Repair: From minor repairs to emergency fixes, we cover it all
- Replacement: If repair is not possible, we provide you with the most effective options that fit your needs
- Installation: Precise installation performed by our experienced technicians ensures optimal and lasting performance
Our technicians are kept up-to-date with the latest home comfort products and service techniques, and have the experience and expertise to help complete your repair or installation with ease.
WHY IS PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE IMPORTANT?
Investing thousands of dollars into your home comfort systems and then neglecting to care for them not only means a higher chance for costly repairs and breakdowns, but it can impact the quality of air in your home, as well.
An annual check of your system will ensure:
- Reliable, efficient performance
- Cost savings on energy bills
- Longer life for your unit
- Temperature control when you need it the most
No matter what type of forced air heat you have in your home Trane offers a wide variety of products and systems for every need, such as the Trane S9V2 2-stage or the XC95M modulating variable speed gas furnaces. Both of these furnaces use a high efficiency variable speed motor to improve your comfort while keeping things quiet and providing only the exact amount of heat needed to meet the needs of your home.
- The S9V2 furnace offers 2 stages of heat, a low and high stage for mild and extreme days, while the XC95M is a revolutionary modulating gas furnace that has the ability to ramp its output up and down to meet the demands of your home.
- S9V2 gas furnace with Variable-Speed Motor and Comfort-R two-stage heating uses gradual, steady warmth for efficiency, with plenty of reserve heat on standby when needed. During the summer, Comfort-R technology slows airspeed during startup for quieter operation and more precise humidity control when paired with a cooling system.
- XC95M Variable-Speed Furnace with ComfortLink II Communicating Technology Trane’s top of the line furnace features the industry’s only true communicating, fully-modulating gas valve, and an AFUE of up to 96.7%. Thanks to ComfortLink II technology, the XC95M works with other system components to learn and adapt to your specific home, providing truly optimized, customized comfort and efficiency.