Not sure why your air conditioner is breaking down? Or are you ready to upgrade to an energy-efficient unit?
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff have the knowledge and experience to provide you with the most effective options so you can make the right choice for your budget and cooling needs.
- Repair: From minor repairs to emergency fixes, we cover it all
- Replacement: If repair is not possible, we provide you with the most effective options that fit your needs
- Installation: Precise installation performed by our experienced technicians ensures optimal and lasting performance
Our technicians are kept up-to-date with the latest home comfort products and service techniques, and have the experience and expertise to help complete your repair or installation with ease.
WHY IS PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE IMPORTANT?
Investing thousands of dollars into your home comfort systems and then neglecting to care for them not only means a higher chance for costly repairs and breakdowns, but it can impact the quality of air in your home, as well.
An annual check of your system will ensure:
- Reliable, efficient performance
- Cost savings on energy bills
- Longer life for your unit
- Temperature control when you need it the most
The Lynch Company, Inc. can offer you a wide variety of Trane whole house cooling systems, such as the modulating XV20i condensing unit. When matched with a Trane variable speed air handler you can achieve superior comfort while saving money and energy.
The new Trane XVi line of air conditioners represent a serious commitment to your comfort and peace of mind. They are some of the most advanced air conditioners Trane has ever created, and they are some of the most efficient on the market. So you stay comfortable and energy-smart in even the worst weather, year after year.